The Challenge: New leads generation in the Wastewater Treatment sector in Emerging Europe
In 2020, the FRD Center team welcomed its new Client, a world leader in providing delegated management of water, wastewater services and renewable energy generation for industrial and municipal clients rather than municipal clients.
The group is looking for market expansion to Europe through Eastern European markets, with a focus on business clients.
- Anaerobic treatment system
- Fine Bubble diffuser aeration, jet aeration systems
- Most advanced membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology
- Most advanced anaerobic membrane bioreactor (AnMBR) technology
- Physio-Chemical Treatment Systems
- Free and Emulsified Oil treatment Systems
- High End Tertiary treatment Systems
- Ultra filtrationtechnologies Reverse Osmosis Technology
- Waste to Energy- Generating Electricity, ethanol, methanol and other alcohols
FRD Center approached over 60 relevant local players at Decision Maker level: Plant Managers, Environmental Officers, Operations Directors etc. and generated positive response and RFQs, site-visit invitations for the Client.
Some of the companies approached by FRD Center on behalf of the Client include:
What is the situation of the Water and Wastewater Sector in Romania? What are the opportunities for the foreign players interested to develop strategic partnerships with companies operating on the Romanian market?
How to access potential leads in markets such as Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria and other markets in Central Eastern and South Eastern Europe?
Email FRD Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to require more details and a financial quotation of our services.
For more details visit the FRD Center business blog posting at https://market-entry-romania.blogspot.com/2020/03/new-leads-generation-in-wastewater.html