Factor Regional Development Center (FRD Center) is a market entry and M&A consulting firm which, since 2000, offers complete tailor-made consulting services to International Trade Development Organisations, Government and Export Promotion Agencies – consult the BROCHURE – as well as foreign SMEs and companies interested to explore the business opportunities in Romania and the Emerging Europe region. FRD Center is one of the pioneer privately owned market entry and M&A advisory firms in Romania. It is an evaluated consultant by Business Finland, an expert in the Switzerland Global Enterprise d-base and an internationalisation consultant registered by Sweden on the Go program. Our services include:
- market research, data collection, market intelligence, competitor analysis, sector studies and reports
- direct contact with decision makers in local relevant companies
- product introduction and market opportunity assessment from buyers, importers, distributors
- identification and qualification of local suppliers, manufacturers
- M&A advisory and support services
- B2B business matchmaking, target search and selection
- Go-To-Market and Best-Route-To-Market strategy
Our competitive advantages include an extensive local business network, knowledge of the local specifics, access to the local authorities, reasonable fees, unbeatable reputation and deep understanding of the local business culture.
At the core of our service is understanding the Client’s business model, their products, their expectations and business goals. FRD Center works directly with the Client understanding and profiling the requirements in the context of the business environment in Romania.
Our main offices are in Bucharest, Romania, the most dynamic economy in Europe. Through a significant network of consultants and partners we operate in all regions of the country, and extend our capacities in other emerging markets Europe, as well as in other parts of the world.
Some of our Clients include:
- Export Promotion Agencies and Governmental Organisations
- International Chambers of Commerce
- Trade and Professional Organisations
- Strategy Consulting Firms
- Private Corporations, SMEs