How to reach the decision makers in relevant local companies? Many of our Clients hire our B2B business matchmaking services only after repeated trials to identify and appoint a reliable importer-distributor or a local supplier / manufacturer in these markets, after they have used their internal resources with no success. Our B2B business matchmaking services involve identification and selection of most relevant targets, direct liaison at Decision maker / Manager level, presentation of the Client’s products / services, pursuit for obtaining expression of interest in a 1-2-1 meeting with the Client representative, assistance on location, follow-up etc. For more details about the process of importer-distributor search & selection, please consult our B2B brochure at this link: download document For details on the process of suppliers search & selection and qualification of new suppliers, please feel free to contact us with your specific requirements.
Examples of recent B2B Matchmaking and Supplier Qualification projects:
- May – October 2019: A major Indian producer of personal care and home care products has hired the FRD Center market entry services. FRD Center identified, selected, approached at Decision Maket level Romanian strong importer-distributors of toiletries and household chemicals and presented the Client’s products in view of assessing their interest in a collaboration. As a next step, the FRD Center team facilitated direct contact between the Client Export Director and the interested local players in Romania. The Client was very satisfied with the FRD Center services and extended the process to two more markets in Eastern Europe covered by FRD Center through local partners: Ukraine and Belarus.
- November – December 2018: FRD Center was hired by an Italian SME active in the healthcare and private surgical sector to identify, select and approach Romanian private clinics and potential business partners – importer-distributors of medical devices and health equipment. FRD Center provided B2B matchmaking and direct approach at decision maker level in selected local private surgery clinics and local medical devices importing companies. Also the FRD Center team prepared an agenda of 1-2-1 meetings with top management and decision makers for the Client.
Are you a foreign Health Equipment and Medical Devices manufacturer exhibiting at Medica 2019? Are you looking to export to the Emerging Markets in Europe? Here are more details: https://market-entry-romania.blogspot.com/2019/10/medica-2019-and-romanian-medical-system.html
- January – November 2018: Subcontracted by the Finnish governmental agency, Business Finland Agrotechnology from Finland Growth Program, FRD Center provided full management services, B2B matchmaking, media relations support and local assistance for the Business Finland joint stand at INDAGRA international trade fair in Bucharest.
- June – October 2018: FRD Center was hired by the most important construction company in Finland to identify, select and approach Romanian potential business partners – suppliers of specialised building services – in the sector. FRD Center provided B2B matchmaking and direct approach at decision maker level in selected local companies, prepared meetings agenda for the Client and provided local support.
- August – September 2018: In partnership with our Cypriot partner, for a Client from Cyprus interested to enter the Romanian market through a Master Francise, FRD Center provided B2B matchmaking with decision makers in selected Luxury and Fashion Master Franchisees in Romania.
- April – October 2018: For a Greek manufacturer of innovative fitness equipment, FRD Center approached selected gyms in Bucharest at decision maker level and introduced the Greek equipment and business proposal of the Client. After obtaining their feedback and expression of interest, FRD Center prepared for the Client a series of 1-2-1 meetings with the gyms managers in order for them to directly present their equipment and collaboration proposal.
- March – May 2018: For an Israeli software developer and hardware producer company, the world leader in Fuel Management with activity in some 30 countries and global offices in Africa and Latin America, FRD Center provided local business partners and direct clients search and selection in Romania. FRD Center assisted the Client to learn more about the local market of Fleet Management solutions and to correctly identify and approach decision makers in relevant local companies, present their solution and assess potential synergies for collaboration.
- January – March 2018: For AOSB – the Construction & Mining Machinery Cluster of Ankara Chamber of Industry – under the collaboration with Shedu Consulting from Turkey, FRD Center provided B2B matchmaking services for 8 Turkish manufacturing companies participating in the Business Forum and Trade Mission in Bucharest and Cluj. More than 80 meetings with relevant local players have been organised by FRD Center.
What are the current market opportunities and developments in the HVAC Equipment Market in Emerging Europe? Who are the main players in the HVAC and heating, ventilation and air conditioning engineering in Eastern Europe? More details at https://market-entry-romania.blogspot.com/2019/10/hvac-equipment-market-in-emerging.html
- January – March 2018: Upon request of an Italian company looking to outsource certain services in Romania, FRD Center provided Partner Search & Selection and assessment of capabilities, qualification, direct assessment of interest etc. services which generated a shortlist of qualified local providers and direct contacts to the management.
- September – December 2017: For the Czech company Tomton Radiators, FRD Center has carried out a local targets search & selection, B2B matchmaking and product introduction project in Romania, and prepared a business itinerary for the Client consisting in 7 company visits and direct meetings at manager level with local interested firms.
- June – October 2017: Subcontracted by the Swiss governmental agency, Switzerland Global Enterprise, FRD Center carried out for the Swiss company Sigvaris a comprehensive Business Partner Search & Selection project in the medical devices and products for venous disorders in Romania, followed by Product Introduction and Facilitation of direct contacts at Decision Maker level with local relevant companies.
- March – June 2017: Subcontracted by the Royal Dutch Embassy, FRD Center provided B2B matchmaking in Romania for a group of Dutch foods and beverages producers that traveled under a Trade Mission. The program included a roundtable with KOLs, 1-2-1 meetings and company visits at local buyers, major retailers and importer-distributors, as well as a guided store visit at the fastest growing supermarket chain in Romania.
- September – December 2016: FRD Center, together with the local partner, has carried out a B2B matchmaking and product introduction project in the Russian and CIS market for an industrial manufacturing Client in India.
- July – September 2016: The FRD Center team is contracted to carry out a B2B matchmaking and Partner Search & Selection project in Romania for a Polish industrial equipment and machinery manufacturer. The business partners search & selection process concluded with a business itinerary in Romania and 1-2-1 meetings with 6 potential local partners that have shown interest after being contacted by the FRD Center team.
- July – November 2016: For a high profile Dutch Client, manufacturer of luxury furniture, FRD Center carries out an exhaustive Supplier Search & Selection and B2B matchmaking project in the furniture manufacturing sector in Romania.
- June – November 2016: FRD Center, together with the local UK partner, has carried out a B2B matchmaking and product introduction project in the British market for an industrial manufacturing Client in Sweden, presenting the Swedish metal components to the British potential buyers and assessing interest, follow up and pursuit, requesting and
- October 2015 – February 2016: FRD Center, coordinating the local partners in Hungary and Poland, has carried out a comprehensive market entry and B2B matchmaking project in Romania, Poland and Hungary for a Greek Client-company active in the cosmetics and personal care sector. The business partners search & selection process concluded with a business itinerary in Romania and Hungary and 1-2-1 meetings with some 10 potential local partners that have shown interest after being contacted by the FRD Center team.
- June – September 2014: B2B matchmaking services for an Irish manufacturer of medical devices looking to present its products and collaboration proposal to local specialised importer-distributors. The business partners search & selection process concluded with a business itinerary in Romania and 1-2-1 meetings with 6 potential local partners that have shown interest after being contacted by the FRD Center team.
- April – June 2014: comprehensive partners search & selection project for an Israeli producer of dermocosmetic products. The activities included identification of local manufacturers of dermocosmetics, independent OTC producers, natural remedies and cosmetics producers; selection of most relevant players, commercial due diligence and in-depth profiling, shortlisting of targets, contact at Manager level, presentation of the Client’s products and proposal, pursuit of the local managers for obtaining their expression of interest or decline, arranging 1-2-1 meetings with the interested local players, assistance on location, follow-up of the visited companies.
- December 2013 – February 2014: a comprehensive partners search & selection project in Romania for a major international player in the field of waste-water solutions.
- August – October 2013: B2B matchmaking services for a Spanish company in the agricultural machinery sector with local specialised importer-distributors of agricultural equipment and farm machinery which concluded with a business itinerary in Romania and 1-2-1 meetings with potential local buyers and local partners.